Oh, what I was doing in jqt was Help > Studio > Labs and then using
the Browse... option near the top of that dialog.

I don't have time to try it again right now, but if a lab that works
when installed in one location does not work with the browse
mechanism, that might be something that needs to be updated in J
itself rather than a problem specific to your lab.

Or, maybe it's something that should be in the lab? Unfortunately,
last I checked, the lab on lab building was out of date and not
supported on current J versions. So that itself is something that
probably needs dealing with?

Thanks,

--
Raul