Now you've got it :)

Yes, you're right that artificaly limiting the size of the store is a bad idea
(zero-one-
infinity rule), but that doesn't stop us from advocating that people keep their store
size down.

Setting the datasource diffrently when overloaded is an intresting idea.  I'll have to
twist
my brain around it more.