On Wednesday 01 May 2002 21:52, qcxcGary Michaels wrote:
> <head>
> <title>Untitled Document</title>

What is the point of having the MIME type and charset in the HTML? That stuff
should be in the underlingprotocol headers.

> </head>

> web development. Our company has developed a simple, risk-free and cost
> effective method of generating leads and creating awareness for your
> Company through targeted email marketing.

That's a lot of buzzwords! Sign me up!

> Please read on to find out more
> about this awesome service.<br> </p>
> <ul>
>   <li>You provide us with keywords pertaining to your company's target
> market. </li>
>   <li>Using our proprietary spider software,

You have propreitary spiders? Are you a genetics company or a technology
company?

> we spider the Internet

Personally, I prefer to spider women and fast cars.  Can you provide that?

> searching for email addresses that are on pages that match those
> keywords.</li> <li>We setup a database driven form,

You should use a massive dynamically-allocated byte array instead of a
database. They're all the rage these days.

> which allows the
> prospect to input their contact, company, and any other relative
> information that you may require. </li>
>   <li>We send emails to the addresses collected. These emails do not
> contain your company&#146;s name, so that your company is protected. </li>
>   <li>Once the prospect has filled out and submitted their information, the
> data is automatically written to a database. </li>
>   <li>You may then login to our web driven application and view the current
> leads that have been submitted. <br>
>   </li>
> </ul>
> per week with our standard package depending on: </p>
> <ul>
>   <li>Target market</li>
>   <li>Keywords used </li>
>   <li>Product pricing <br>
>   </li>
> </ul>
> <ul>
>   <li>HTML email design and implementation </li>
>   <li>Form and database setup </li>
>   <li>Over 100,000 emails distributed per month (done on a weekly
>   </li>
> </ul>
> you order before May 6th 2002 we will do it for this low price as long as
> you are our customer.</p>

But if I'm not your customer, I get it for the full price.  Wait, if I'm not
your customer, then how can I be buying stuff from you? I'm so confused.

> We can also provide higher quantities of distribution if required. Please
> contact us for details.</p>
> started please <a
> href="http://www.%74e%72%52%61.es/personal8/aneworder1/";>click here</a><br>
>
> akshkwemajutwjsqqafcrdlwmv

- --
This message double encrypted with ROT13.  Decoding is punishable by
death under the DMCA.