I am currently trying to set up check_mk to be modularized. I am running into an issue where I am trying to add to the ipaddresses {} dictionary in each /etc/check_mk/conf.d/*.mk file.

I do not want to have to have 1 huge list in main.mk like your documentation shows. I am hoping to be able to define IP Addresses for each of my servers in the appropriate /etc/check_mk/conf.d/server.mk file.

What I am looking for is the correct syntax to add the IP address into the ipaddresses {} dictionary.

i.e (which does not work)
ipaddresses += ipaddresses { 'server1' : '192.168.1.22' }

--
Mathew Usher
Sys Admin

material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message,
including any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.