Hi Joerg

just a curiosity: In my knowledge, virt appliance requires a subscription that
should give access to the official support. Isn't it?

----Messaggio originale----

Da: joerg.middend...@ivz.de

Data: 15/09/2016 18.03

A: <checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de>

Ogg: [Check_mk (english)] Problem sending Slack notification via
appliance

-->

Hi there,

I’m running a 1.8.p6 virt appliance and i have activated a slack notification
out of he treasures directory example.

It was copied to local/share/check_mk/notifications, chmod 755 and modified the
webhook keys etc.

When I try to send a notification from comandline everything is just fine, but
sending out of check_mk appliance will fail with a timeout.
When I try to send the command out of notify.log it will work, too.

Has anyone an idea?

Best regards,

Joerg Middendorf