Von: Marcel Schulte <schulte.mar...@gmail.com>
Datum: Freitag, 16. September 2016 um 09:58
An: Joerg Middendorf <joerg.middend...@ivz.de>
Cc: "checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de" <checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de>
Betreff: Re: [Check_mk (english)] R: Problem sending Slack notification via
appliance

Hi Joerg,

could you send me the notify.log (debug on) off-list, as attachment?

Regards,
Marcel

<joerg.middend...@ivz.de<mailto:joerg.middend...@ivz.de>> schrieb am Fr., 16.
Sep. 2016 um 09:20 Uhr:
Hi,
I'm evaluating at the moment the appliance. So there is no support at the
moment. But it would be great if someone can test it in his appliance just to
be sure that there is a global issue.

Best regards,
Joerg

Am 16.09.2016 um 09:08 schrieb "ml...@libero.it<mailto:ml...@libero.it>"