Hi Team,

We are using check_mk on the nagios server. Recently we have restarted the
Nagios service by killing it forcefully.
Now most of the servers passive service checks are not working, it's still
showing the old last check date. Could you please help with the regards

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep Endla
Consultant | Infrastructure Services
Capgemini India | Hyderabad
www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>

[cid:image001.png@01D0F5F3.CE10CD10]People matter, results count.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.