Hi Mathieu,

I'm not sure about this, but I'm guessing that the $REMOTE variable
should be provided to the environment by xinetd. If you're using a
different way of executing your agent script (e.g. SSH), then you'll
have to modify the script to set the $REMOTE variable based on the
variables available (for example, $SSH_CLIENT could be used when using SSH).

Regards,

Evy