Hi Mathieu,

I quickly checked the source of the agent script for linux.
This is the code I found relevant to the REMOTE variable:

if [ "$REMOTE_HOST" ] ; then
    export REMOTE=$REMOTE_HOST
elif [ "$SSH_CLIENT" ] ; then
    export REMOTE=${SSH_CLIENT%% *}
fi

If the REMOTE variable isn't set, then maybe your inetd is somehow
configured to not pass along the REMOTE_HOST variable. I'm not that
familiar with (x)inetd, so unfortunately I can't help you with this.

Regards,

Evy