All
I have been trying to make changes to our e-mail Subject and From Address etc
using the Notification rules and nothing I seem to change has an effect on the
outgoing e-mail.

Check_mk 1.2.6p.12

Also how can I change the Site All of our e-mails comes out with he From
address as “OMD site bla”
Best Regards,
Kevin Comer

This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be
confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such
actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify by e-mail postmas...@equifax.com. Equifax® is a registered trademark of
Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.