I don’t use those rules, but I believe the site one (I never bother changing
that one either) can be changed via omd config after stopping the site.  I’m
sure there are other ways as well.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 1:06 PM Kevin Comer

<
mailto:Kevin Comer <kevin.co...@equifax.com>
> wrote:

a, pre, code, a:link, body { word-wrap: break-word !important; }

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3
2 4;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Calibri;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:#0563C1;
text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{mso-style-priority:99; color:#954F72; text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17 {mso-style-type:personal-compose; font-family:Calibri;
color:windowtext;} span.msoIns {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:"";
text-decoration:underline; color:teal;} .MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only; font-family:Calibri;} @page WordSection1
{size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} div.WordSection1
{page:WordSection1;} -->

All

I have been trying to make changes to our e-mail Subject and From Address etc
using the

Notification rules and

nothing I seem to change has an effect on the outgoing e-mail.

Check_mk 1.2.6p.12

Also how can I change the Site All of our e-mails comes out with he From
address as “OMD site bla”

Best Regards,

Kevin Comer

This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be
confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such
actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify by e-mail postmas...@equifax.com. Equifax® is a registered trademark of
Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.