Hello,

We use the OpenVPN Client plugin to monitor and keep statistics on our VPN
connections.   The issue is that when users log out, Check_MK detects the
service as having disappeared for that user (the OpenVPN Client plugin
likes having one service per user).  If the user logs back in again before
a re-inventory of the OpenVPN host, then all is good.  However, is there no
way to tweak the configuration of the plugin so it doesn't send anything
into UNKNOWN status?  The stats/graphs being generated are useful, so the
continuity is nice to have (especially when looking at connection issues
and someone got disconnected).

One potential approach would be to change the OpenVPN configuration itself
so it keeps entries in its log when a user disconnects, if that is even
possible, but I'd rather avoid that.

Thanks

Matt