I just tried that and I did not see any place to change any setting settings

From: Brian Binder <brian.bin...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 3:21 PM
To: Kevin Comer <kevin.co...@equifax.com>,
"checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de" <checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de>
Subject: [IE] [Check_mk (english)] Check_mk E-mail Subject, Body, To & From
addresses etc

[https://welovepg.polymail.io/v2/z/a/NTdlMmRkN2VmODEz/ZMMRd2d5WjcMhvnPW5CybwdVVuZvm1NGTArL1bOvJGJ8WHGn0pNgkNTlf-rWcH4k0DCo72xowlKWm1MTTu56v4Qt_ho1V42Oip6k2CvT25TH0ZqoQpQ1U7UtAMIJO5Bc8PmB6GN1cKNtth3rlWIlv0Yq.png]
I don’t use those rules, but I believe the site one (I never bother changing
that one either) can be changed via omd config after stopping the site.  I’m
sure there are other ways as well.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 1:06 PM Kevin Comer <Kevin Comer