Changing this setting does nothing either.

Based on the description of that setting it is basically the administrator
e-mail for the site but it does not change anything in the e-mail sent from the
server.

From: Brian Binder <brian.bin...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 3:57 PM
To: Kevin Comer <kevin.co...@equifax.com>,
"checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de" <checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de>
Subject: [IE] Re: [IE] [Check_mk (english)] Check_mk E-mail Subject, Body, To &
From addresses etc

[https://welovepg.polymail.io/v2/z/a/NTdlMmU1YTA5M2M2/rcA_fQcfv6GST3ppgf7RCgQQuUxW_R3aD95dWGd9LMfyaYjmDrQN4VyMsB22rJ1MOvdHEbn89ViFbm27auSp3iqXJPuICwix_Dm4pmYWag3RFPS3TwRjJ7C6lB7LlGAJg9BwgLr4_M2Qbfmcpe4gnMA9.png]
Where did you look?
omd config SITE
Basic>ADMIN_MAIL
done

But as I said, I don’t change the value, so give it a test at your discretion
and see how it works.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 2:53 PM Kevin Comer <Kevin Comer