Hi all,
in my infrastructure, I have 3 cmk_raw nodes 1 master and 2 slave linked by
distributed monitoring with replica.
The firewall, located between master and one of the slave, show me icmp drop
form master to hosts monitored by the slave.
C ould you indicate the reason of this ping ? Is it possible to disable this
configuration ?
Greetings

--
Emanuele Sciacca

~ AVVISO DI RISERVATEZZA ~
Ai sensi e per gli effetti del D. Lgs. 196/03 si precisa che le informazioni
contenute in questa email sono riservate e ad uso esclusivo del destinatario.
Qualora la email Le fosse pervenuta per errore, La invitiamo a rispedirla
cortesemente al mittente senza copiarla né inoltrarla a terze persone. Grazie.
Pursuant to legislative Decree n. 196/03 you are hereby informed that this
email contains confidential information intended only for use of addressee. If
you are not the addressee and have received this email by mistake, please send
this email to the sender. You may not copy or disseminate this message to
anyone. Thank You.