I'm looking over the API at "https://mathias-kettner.de/checkmk_wato_webapi.html"; trying to see if I can add some active monitors (specifically checking website urls and if they respond properly) but I can't tell if it's possible to add an active monitor (or even just add a test in general).

Currently running raw 1.2.6p7 under linux. Need to update I know. If this option is available in later version it'll force us to do so.

Also, Is it possible to get a host's services attributes? I could get the "host" attributes (path, parents/tags/etc) but don't see a way to get the services on the host.

--
Mike Wilson