I have a bulk load process that has worked fine, until I upgraded to 1.2.8.p10
and 11

What is the cause of these errors, I can remove the checks from the autochecks
directory files where these show up and then my re-inventory and it works fine.
These checks are custom checks could something in the way the day is presented
different in the newer version?

~/var/check_mk/autochecks

Could this be due to the agent being a lower version than the new server
version of check_mk? Agent version is lower because I’m loading test hosts that
are actively being monitored by our current check_mk

This is a test system I use for testing a chef recipe

OMD[TEST]:~$ cmk -II
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'mc': list index out
of range
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'mc': list index out
of range
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'status': list index
out of range
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'status': list index
out of range
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'mc': list index out
of range
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'mc': list index out
of range
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'domainchk': list
index out of range
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'status': list index
out of range
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'domainchk': list
index out of range
  WARNING: Exception in discovery function of check type 'status': list index
out of range

Best Regards,
Kevin Comer
System Engineer/DevOps
This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be
confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such
actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify by e-mail postmas...@equifax.com. Equifax® is a registered trademark of
Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.