I'm trying to run CRE in Docker, which works quite well:

But unfortunately, setting Cookie Auth ends up in an infinite loop
trying to load pages with PNP graphs (hovering does state the error

"ERROR: Received an unexpected response while trying to display the
PNP-Graphs. Maybe there is a problem with the authentication"

If i set up a LXC container on my Proxmox and install exactly the same,
it works. How can i debug things? I guess, as the Cookie gets set inside
the Docker and access to WebUI happens though Dockers portforwarding,
there is some mismatch. How can i debug the Cookie process?

regards and thanks for your awesome work!