Hi Marc,

I edited the /etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf

    ServerName monitoring.mydomain.tld
    ServerAlias monitoring.myotherdomain.tld monitoring.anotherone.tld

To check which site is active and where to find it do a ls -l in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled e.g.

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 35 Okt 1 16:40 000-default.conf -> ../sites-available/000-default.conf

That is all I did, hope that helps.

Julian