Hi all,

I'm running checkmk on a Centos 7 box. It's been working quite successfully
for a long time, but recently I've noticed a bit of a problem.

If you run "systemctl status omd", what actually happens is it tries to run
"/etc/rc.d/init.d/omd start". This seems to fail (because it's already
running), and so returns exit code 3, which systemd assumes means that OMD
is in error state, and so it barfs.

Anyone know if there's any effort to make Checkmk/OMD systemd-native rather
than using the old sysv scripts?

I suppose more pressingly... anyone know how to make 'systemctl status omd'
return 0 when OMD is running!?

*Ralph Bolton*
Systems Administrator

*Calltracks Ltd*

Email:   ralph.bol...@calltracks.com
Web:    www.calltracks.com
Tel:      +44 20 3199 9000
Fax:     +44 20 3199 9009
High availability call monitoring, tracking and NTS services. The opinions
expressed are those of the individual and not the company. Internet
communications are not secure and therefore Calltracks Ltd ("the company")
does not accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of
this medium for transmissions by or to the company. This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Whilst we take every
reasonable precaution to screen out computer viruses from emails,
attachments to the email may contain such viruses. We cannot accept
liability for loss or damage resulting from such viruses. Calltracks Ltd is
registered in England and Wales 6539973 at Unit 15, 3rd Floor, 23-28 Penn
Street, London, N1 5DL