thank you for the reply but i still have some doubts.

You say that you use local checks for simpler things and MRPE for Nagios
plugins and big/complex checks taken on Nagios Exchange.

Ok but now questions are:

1)Reading the documentation, I understand that you can use any kind of Nagios
plugins (simple or complex) even using local checks. Reading your reply instead
it seems that some checks cannot be executed using local checks. Is it just a
choise or you were forced to use MRPE? Could you please clarify?

2) You say that another advantage of the MRPE system is that it uses a
centralized config but again, the documentation doesn't say that you can use a
centralized configuration but speak about /etc/check_mk/mrpe.cfg on every
single node. The doc even provides an example:

LOAD      /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_load -w 2 -c 5
FS_var    /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_disk /var
FS_hirn   /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_disk /hirn
Aptitude  /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_apt
Smart_sda /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_ide_smart -d /dev/sda -n

in which the parameters are local and not "central".
Could you please give me some more informations and, if possible, an example or