So how is your agent started in your situation? You push the results, so it
doesn't run as a service?
Can you get a regular powershell script to write-out any output? When you add
something like "add-content full-path-to-logfile.log test_txt" in the first
line, is your script running at all?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone