Hi list,

I'm working on a custom notification plugin which I want to be
configurable through WATO.

The script itself shouldn't be a problem, as I've written other plugins

For this plugin, I need it to have some parameters configurable through
WATO, but instead of having fields that can be filled out, the only
thing that's happened is that the textbox (where you can otherwise enter
parameters manually) has disappeared.

I checked $OMD_ROOT/share/check_mk/web/plugins/wato/notifications.py to
get an example on how to set it up. Right now my plugin only lists a
single element which I've copied from the notification parameters for
the 'mail' plugin.

The only changes I made are the plugin name and the parameter name
(changed from 'from' to 'mail_from').

What am I missing here?

I'm on 1.2.6p16.cre.

Mail adressen content architects