Hi, Peter.
I don’t do that in order to show speed in bits instead of bytes.
Depending on your version of CMK, you can do this:
Host & Service Parameters > Parameters for discovered services > Network
interfaces and switch ports > Parameters > Measurement unit > Bits
Restart, optionally rediscover and give it a little time to update.  (Change
isn’t instant)
All your charts will move to Mbps instead of MBps if that’s what your goal is.
Brian