The mk_logwatch plugin and example logwatch.cfg are available in 1.2.8p14CRE (same as earlier versions) on the
Wato - Configuration -> Monitoring Agents
page. I know there used to be an RPM for logwatch, but that may have been dropped.

I don't use the Enterprise version so I don't know if you can 'bake' the logwatch plugin into an agent RPM.