From: checkmk-en-boun...@lists.mathias-kettner.de
[mailto:checkmk-en-boun...@lists.mathias-kettner.de] On Behalf Of Didier
Capdevielle
Sent: vrijdag 13 januari 2017 11:30
To: checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de
Subject: [Check_mk (english)] Checking X509 certificate for postfix

Hello,

We would check validity for x509 certificate for postfix and alert us a few
days ( 30 or 60 days for example) before expiration.

 From OMD server (debian Jessie with ssl-cert-check package installed)), we use
this command :
# ssl-cert-check -s <DNS name or IP address> -p 25

and output is :

Host                                            Status Expires      Days
<DNS name or IP address>:25 Valid        May 21 2018  493

Is there a way to include this in OMD/Check_mk (1.2.8p15) ?

Thanks in Advance.

Best regards,

---
antivirus Avast.