Hi Didier,

that's because the tool's output is not valid for a Nagios plugin. Did you
have a look at the exchange database (mathias-kettner.com -> check_mk ->
exchange)? I remember having seen a mkp there for SSLcert checks...

Regards,
Marcel

Didier Capdevielle <didier.capdevie...@u-bordeaux.fr> schrieb am Fr., 13.
Jan. 2017 12:33: