Le 13/01/2017 à 17:16, Marcel Schulte a écrit :
Hi Didier,
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your response

that's because the tool's output is not valid for a Nagios plugin. Did you have a look at the exchange database (mathias-kettner.com <http://mathias-kettner.com> -> check_mk -> exchange)? I remember having seen a mkp there for SSLcert checks...
I will look at the exchange database .......... next week.

Thanks. Have a good WE.

Regards,
Marcel

Didier Capdevielle <didier.capdevie...@u-bordeaux.fr <mailto:didier.capdevie...@u-bordeaux.fr>> schrieb am Fr., 13. Jan. 2017 12:33:

    Le 13/01/2017 à 11:42, Arno Wijnhoven a écrit :
    > You can try this:
    >
    > Host & Service Parameters --> Active checks --> Check HTTP service
    > Create your rule here (change the port to 25), and attach it to
    a (dummy) host.
    Thanks for your response,

    But i allways have the same answer (i yet try once)  : (No output
    returned from plugin).
    Maybe i'm wrong somewhere

    <mailto:checkmk-en-boun...@lists.mathias-kettner.de>