Hello!

I'm trying to change the name of a "Log Application"-Check.
I go to my host, then I go to "Log Application" and then to "parameters for
this service".
Select "Alternative display name for Service" and type in following:

Alternative display name for Service: mycheck
Explicit hosts: MyHost-001
Services: Application$ (<- this was automatically filled out by cmk. i also
tried "Log Application" (without quotes))

I saved the rule and it's clearly active but somehow the "alternate display
name" is not showing up. nowhere.

am i doing something wrong? did i missunderstood something?
or is this rule maybe something completely different than i thought ???

Hoping for answers :)

Greets,
Kevin M.