We have added some devices to our new CheckMK EE.

During adding of the devices there were some problems: warnings and
criticals, no agent responses etc. It is written to history, charts, log.

We opened firewalls, adjusted thresholds and now everything is “green”.

And now I want to clear all monitoring history (log, events, charts).

Leaving the history from the time of implementation will false SLA reports
for example.

It is the same as export JUST configuration(including autodiscovered
services) and import it to clean site.

In version 1.2.x it was possible to export just config by selecting proper
checkboxes.

In 1.4.x I can just export everything and import everything.