Hi Kevin,

I tested it here and it was working as intended.
if you read the help text for this rule, you will see that you need to
alter an existing view or create a new view with the column.

>From the rule description.
This rule set allows you to specify an alternative name to be displayed for
certain services. This name is available as a column when creating new
views or modifying existing ones. It is always visible in the details view
of a service. In the availability reporting there is an option for using
that name instead of the normal service description. It does not
automatically replace the normal service name in all views.

Note: The purpose of this rule set is to define unique names for several
well-known services. It cannot rename services in general.

br
Andreas

Kevin Martin <kevinmarti...@gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 8. Aug. 2017 um
12:36 Uhr: