Hi Vani,

you are sure that you are using iLO2 at your actual servers? That is around
10 years old :)
Check the help output of your plugin if you can specify iLO3 or iLO4 as
target version.
For iLO4 there is a real nice API developed from HP for querying the status
of components.
https://github.com/HewlettPackard/python-ilorest-library
If you are using check_mk i also made some sample plugins with this API.
https://github.com/Yogibaer75/Check_MK-Things/tree/master/datasource-programms/agent_ilo

br
Andreas

Siva Vani Basetty <vani.base...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 9. Aug. 2017 um