Hi John,

the problem is that the existing template for PNP cannot handle the splited
checks for APC.
Before this was one huge check for all components and now there are i think
three checks.
apc_symmetra, apc_symmetra.elphase, apc_symmetra.temp

The PNP template is only expecting apc_symmetra and it expects a fixed
amount of values.

That means the template must be rewritten to take the right values.

br
Andreas

John Kovarick (Americas) <john.kovar...@dimensiondata.com> schrieb am Mi.,
9. Aug. 2017 um 16:41 Uhr: