Hi

I added a custom SNMP check to the OMD site into
/opt/omd/sites/<site_name>/local/share/check_mk/checks/juniper_state.
After a discovery (with cmk –I) the new check is added to the appropriate hosts
and with cmk –O I can see the new service check.

But after this, I get a warning at the Check_MK service stating: “Missing agent
sections: juniper_state - execution time 22.1 sec”.

When I run cmk –nv host I can see the correct output of the new service.
But in the webview the service is in state “PEND” and no data is shown and I
get the message
“This service is stale, no data has been received within the last 1.5 check
periods”.

What do I miss here to make my local SNMP check work and display the correct
information at the web GUI?

Thank you.

Regards,
Mathias