From: checkmk-en <checkmk-en-boun...@lists.mathias-kettner.de> on behalf of
"chris...@endlessnow.com" <chris...@endlessnow.com>
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 10:17 AM
To: "checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de" <checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de>
Subject: [Check_mk (english)] For a network switch, I need to remove a service
and have it rediscovered. How do I do that?

check_mk uses a lot of "fixed" discovered information.  Network switches can be
very dynamic.  I accept they way check_mk is forced to work, but would love to
be able to remove the known service found in discovery and have check_mk
re-discover it so that values are updated correctly for the service.

How can I remove a service so that it will be rediscovered?

This email, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you received this communication in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.