So, came  up with a fix... best way to submit a patch?

On 02/02/2018 06:04 PM, Paul wrote:
I think the quickest way would be to copy the existing check script into your "~/local/" structure. Then make the required edits.
eg:
/omd/sites/your-site/local/share/check_mk/checks/

This should leave any existing configuration options for this check type (WATO etc) in tact.