Are you trying to stagger these or just have them run at a different time
than midnight?

You could achieve the latter by creating a time period r then apply that
time period in "Check period for active services" and explicitly call out
the "Check_MK inventory" service.

I'm not sure you can stagger them, unless you break them out with different
time periods and use the same logic as above. You could use a new tag or
something to group them by.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:37 AM, Gilles Pion <gilles.pion+check...@gmail.com