Hi,

With the Hardware / Software Inventory feature, I can see the hardware and
software changes that have occurred on monitored servers. However, I notice
that after discovering a change with this monitoring, that from the console the
alert disappears very quickly. It's returns from WARNING to OK status after
less than a minute without anyone doing anything.

I would appreciate being able to leave the alert in Warning or Critical state
until a sysadmin can decide if it is justified or not.

Do you have an idea why it does that and how to fix it?