Hi Stephane,

it looks like your Hardware/Software Inventory runs every minute.
Please check what you see for this service as "Service normal/retry check
interval". At my systems this is a value between 2 and 4 hours.
That means that you should see there a value like "7200s/7200s".
This means also if the service changes from ok to warning it will wait two
hours until it checks again.

If you see there something like "60s/60s" then you need to define a rule
for "Normal check interval for service checks" and "Retry check interval
for service checks".
But this should be not necessary. After you define the rule "Periodic
service discovery" it defines in the background also the check intervals.

br
Andreas

Labonté, Stéphane <labonte.steph...@hydro.qc.ca> schrieb am Mi., 14. Feb.
2018 um 19:56 Uhr: