Hi Everyone,

My management wants to start monitoring how long it takes to perform a
couple of actions on a website.
EG:
- Log in to site
- Go to specific page
- Submit HTML form and look for X in the returned data

I know I can do a single step, by using either HTML Form Submit or just as
part of the HTTP Service check, but I cannot see a way within CMK to run
the whole set of steps together and check the overall response time. I've
spent some time researching, but most of the tools I come up with in this
area are geared towards load-testing (EG: Locust), which is not exactly
what I'm after.

I would really like to hear what other people are using to check a website
process/sequence, and how you're integrating it into CMK (if at all).

Regards,
Adam Chesterton