Hi All,
another strange behavior..... I've a windows machine with windows
check_mk_agent installed on it.
I've copied windows_if.ps1 on plugins directory and enabled execution of
ps1 in .ini. If i netcat to port 6556 everything work as expected:
TeamName        TeamingMode     LoadBalancingAlgorithm  MemberMACAddresses
    MemberNames     MemberDescriptions      Speed   GUID
LACP    Lacp    Dynamic        .......   Ethernet 3;Ethernet 4   Broadcom
BCM57810 NetXtreme II 10 GigE (NDIS VBD Client) #64;Broadcom BCM57810
NetXtreme II 10 GigE (NDIS VBD Client) #65 .........
Node    MACAddress      Name    NetConnectionID NetConnectionStatus
 Speed   GUID

But I'm not able to display it under services! Check_mk continue shwoing me
output of original winperf_if

Where am I doing wrong?

thank you very much