We are unable to fetch data from below api .... we are currently using
"omd-2.60-labs-edition" having "check_mk 1.2.8P20"

*Group commands*:
add_contactgroup, edit_contactgroup, delete_contactgroup,
get_all_contactgroups, add_servicegroup, edit_servicegroup,
delete_servicegroup, get_all_servicegroups
add_hostgroup, edit_hostgroup, delete_hostgroup, get_all_hostgroups

*User commands:*
add_users, edit_users, delete_users, get_all_users

Please let us know if any additional modules need to integrated or any new
custom web-api available for for the above web-api's.

Regards,
Nilanchal