Hi,

  We noticed something odd. We have a distributed setup.

  We are using event console for certain things, like processing snmp traps and
some incoming emails.

  Anyway, we have left mkeventd is running on all sites in our setup, even
though only the master site receives the events.

  Question: Why do the inconming events also appear in logfiles of the other
sites? We have *not* configured event replication or EC HA setup.

  If I take a look at /omd/sites/master/var/log/mkeventd.log - same events show
up in other sites, even though they have not really been receiving them. What's
the deal here?

--
- Dr. Antti Mäkelä | Senior Architect | CCIE #20962 -
- Vintor Oy, Itsehallintokuja 6, 02600 Espoo | www.vintor.fi -