Hi Fred. Please refer to the below fix per a recent response to this exact
issue from Andreas.

Can you have a look at the "Sync with LDAP connection" setting on your site
configuration inside your master site.
I set this to "Disable automatic user synchronization (use master site users)".
It looks like your slave sites pull the changed attributes by itself and with
this they create a pending change on the slave site.
The change by itself is no problem but Check_MK thinks you changed something on
the slave site manually inside WATO.
To resolve the issue you can only login directly to the slave (before you need
to activate WATO access) and commit this pending change.
Then you can commit the changes from your master site.

Paul