Anyone got a fix for this? Running into the exact same issue. The executable
produces no output, just hangs.

[] On Behalf Of Jordan
Sent: October/24/2016 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Check_mk (english)] how to use OpenHardwareMonitorCLI.exe?

I'm running into this issue as well with a combination of XP/7/10 running
check_mk 1.2.8.p11.

Any information would be appreciated!

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Marion Bates
<<>> wrote:

(Apologies if you get this twice, I had an email snafu.)

We're running 1.2.8p9. I am trying to use the bundled
OpenHardwareMonitorCLI.exe and its associated .dll on a Windows client. I put
both files in the check_mk plugins directory, but that causes the agent to time
out. When I run OpenHardwareMonitorCLI.exe manually, it just hangs with no
output. I've tried it on three different sets of hardware and Windows versions,
same result. The regular gui version from<>
 works on these machines. What am I missing?

The goal is to have the check_mk agent report the client's hard drive
S.M.A.R.T. status -- we're not overly concerned with temperature or fan speeds
at this point -- so, if there is an entirely different and easier approach to
take, that's fine too.

Thank you very much,

-- MB

checkmk-en mailing list<><>