Hi José,

at my systems local checks don't produce a perf-o-meter. Is it possible
that you created a perf-o-meter for local checks by yourself?
It should be inside "~/local/share/check_mk/web/plugins/perfometer/". The
error message by itself looks like a definition expecting
integer and don't want to process your float number.

Best regards
Andreas

José Damián <jdbenav...@hotmail.com> schrieb am Di., 6. März 2018 um
12:41 Uhr: