De: Andreas Döhler <andreas.doeh...@gmail.com>
Enviado: martes, 6 de marzo de 2018 14:24
Para: José Damián
Cc: checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de
Asunto: Re: [Check_mk (english)] local check Perf-O-Meter shows error message:
invalid data: invalid literal for int() with base 10:

Hi José,

at my systems local checks don't produce a perf-o-meter. Is it possible that
you created a perf-o-meter for local checks by yourself?
It should be inside "~/local/share/check_mk/web/plugins/perfometer/". The error
message by itself looks like a definition expecting
integer and don't want to process your float number.

Best regards
Andreas
lists.mathias-kettner.de
This list is intended for discussion between users check_mk. To see the
collection of prior postings to the list, visit the checkmk-en Archives.