Q: How can I add graphs for these local checks?
A: Use the performance data field.  Instead of “-“ use "field1=123|field2=321"
to graph field1 and field2

Q: Why does this web checkMK manual page explain the right output format down
to the last detail, including the performance data, and checkMK cannot graph
those values? It is a non-ense, isn't it?
A: It is very picky and important to follow the format down to the last detail
or check_mk will not understand it.  You absolutely can graph with the
performance field.  Not non sense at all!

I have developed over 200 local scripts in our environment that utilize this
format.  It is very light weight compared to writing a native plugin/check.  I
am happy to provide input on this because there is a learning curve.

This email, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you received this communication in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.