Hi Nilanchal,

on your slave site you have also a distributed configuration.
That means a slave site cannot have his own livestatus connections to other
sites.
Can you check on your slave if you see some other sites from there?

br
Andreas

Nilanchal Panigrahi <0310...@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 8. März 2018 um
15:21 Uhr: