Hi José,

don't do that. It is better to define views in your central monitoring with
filters for the wanted services.
If you really want to setup a second livestatus connection from your single
system you need to provide all views for the central system to work without
error messages.

br
Andreas

José Damián <jdbenav...@hotmail.com> schrieb am Di., 13. März 2018 um